What we are looking for at Atlas
01 – A TEAM PLAYER who works well with others, communicates with confidence the tasks to the team and consistent in delivering high quality work.
02 –TECHNICALLY COMPETENT who knows fully the job and has relevant education, training and experience in the field of expertise.
03 – GOAL ORIENTED who is persistent and determined to achieve business goals; passionate in whatever you do.
04 – ENTHUSIASTIC AND ENERGETIC As they say, “a dead battery cannot charge a dead battery.” We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude; who can inspire others and create a happy workplace.
Join our team
Our rapid growth enables us to expand across GCC. We are always looking for great talents; someone who bring new perspective and innovation to our company.
Working at Atlasgcc:
Atlas Foundations Co. provides rewarding and supportive work environment. Your quality work is always recognized from your joining day and as you progress in your career with us.
At Atlas Foundations Co, there is always something for you to learn; an opportunity for your to grow; keeping yourself abreast with latest developments industry to meet the ever changing needs of our clients.
Apply now on our open vacancies
Base & Operating Area: Dubai and Sharjah
Job Purpose & Objectives:
To successfully manage contracts focusing on safety, customer relations, quality, productivity and attainment of timely project completion.
To ensure that contracts are perform in line with budget; maintain a motivated workforce and highly responsive to the needs of our clients; and meet contractual conditions of performance.
Tasks & Key Result Areas
– Planning and managing resources for a project before commencement
– Ensure safe working practice of site operation.
– Understand the specifics of client’s requirements, tracks progress and timely delivery of work.
– Develop work schedules and organize activities for in time and effective completion of projects
– Foster and enhance company, subcontractor and vendor relations.
– Ensure cost effective management practices.
– Manage the HSEQ program.
– Strengthen client relationship for future projects.
– Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures.
– Keen on management reporting of project’s progress and budget through regularly scheduled Operation Review Meetings.
Manage and direct staff members and the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site Authorities Authorized to sign official projects and financial related documents.